Gill Hunt set up Escata as a consultancy in 2009 to perform a range of services for young growing businesses.
The role of the consultant is to help you the client explore and make decisions to enable your business to reach a higher potential. Typical projects can include one or some of the following:
- Consultation/audit of your current position, options, goals.
- Exploration of business opportunities
- Scoping of a project plan in consultation with you the client.
The project can be large or small and can take place over a short period of time or longer term.’s
You can utilise Gill’s unique knowledge and experience for your business, services include: consulting, coaching and marketing. You can choose to implement the project yourself or use Escata project management in conjunction with our most valuable asset: an exclusive, extensive network of key professionals, who can open the door to funding, future sales, business growth and profitability.
Escata’s network has been built through three decades of experience in media, sales, seed capital and new enterprise support. Its director is Gill Hunt. For more information about Gill please click here.
Project examples include:
- Delivery of coaching and consulting to sme’s on behalf of: Winning Pitch and Liverpool Vision
- Business reporting training to Maritime industry personnel at LJMU.
- Sales Training to sme’s.
- Marketing developments at Liverpool1578